Sunday, August 6, 2017

Oh, WOW, I'm starting this again.  I blogged sometime back, but thought I would start again.  I joined Card Conga, and it has been such an outlet for me.  The most challenging thing is trying to be as good as all the cardmakers in the group.  There are so many wonderful designers.  The odds of being better than any of those other ladies is not good.  They are awesome.  

Have made new friends.  I love that part!  Thank you, God above!  I love people!  People are basically good, or have the hopes to be.  I guess if you join a group on Facebook, your goal in life isn't to set the day out to basically be mean to someone.  I'm not stupid, though.  I know there are bad people in the world, just not in my swapping groups.  Ha Ha! LOL!  

I have no cards to post today.   I just returned Saturday early a.m. from a week at the beach with one of my best friends, Tessie Collier.  She allowed me to tag along on her family vacation, which was totally awesome.  We beached and did vacation stuff during the day, and played with all the paper crafts our cars would allow us to take with us, of the evening.  We created a few swaps while at the beach.  It was such a relaxing time.  Thanks again, Tessie.  I had an awesome time!  One definitely for the most memorable vacations.  

I guess I will close this short note wishing everyone a Happy Sunday! Remember to say a prayer today.  Thank the Lord for your blessings. Pray for your family and friends.  

Happy Stamping!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment