Thursday, August 10, 2017

Hi World!

Today is a better day as far as the fibromyalgia goes. I do have a little bit of pain, and soreness, especially in my hands and arms.  Mostly stiffness.  I didn't have as hard a time getting out of bed today.  I had plans to meet my son's girlfriend and her mother for lunch, so it was easier with a plan to get up.  

Lunch was at Kentucky Hall of Fame Restaurant in the Ashland Town Center.  It was really good.  Macaroni and Cheese and a side salad.  The food was perfect, and perfectly sized.  

When I arrived back at the house, I had happy mail from one of the members of Card Conga. I love swaps with the member of the Card Conga group on Facebook.  The ladies in that group are all so wonderful.  I have had the best time making cards and receiving cards.  I look forward to getting mail now.  Of course, there are still those pesky bills in there, but Happy Mail is also enclosed.

My plan is to take a nap and then head to the craft room after mopping the bathroom.  I swept in there earlier.  I can then play with paper all evening.  I will need to post a picture of something I'm working on.  It has taken me days to actually get to the point, where I can put this card together.  I talked with my Daddy on the phone for 2-1/2 hours last night, and didn't get much work accomplished.  I opened 68 markers that were individually wrapped, that I ordered from Blitsy in June, and I swept the house with a broom, and then used gesso on some cardstock for the base of a card.  I was all over the place while we talked.  He is recovering well from his cataract removal surgery, in one eye.  We are planning a get together for his birthday on Saturday, at my brother's house.  He will be 80 on August 17th.  It is so hard to believe that my parents are getting old, as am I.

Okay, off for that nap.  Have a good day!

Happy Stamping!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment