Friday, August 11, 2017

Hi!

Well, today me and my friends, Barb Green and Tessie Collier, are meeting up for dinner at the Big Boy.  This is a late celebration for my friend Barb's birthday.  I bought her gift in souvenir shop on vacation.  I think she will like it.  Oh,wait.  Some of it came from a Bass Pro Shop in North Carolina, and the other from a Tuesday Morning.  I bought her a gift card here, after getting back home.  I think she will like what I bought her. I sure hope so.  I love birthday's, but mostly I love cake.

Tomorrow, Saturday, August 12th, my family is celebrating my father's 80th birthday.  He turns 80 on August 17th, and this was a good day for everyone to be able to be together.  He has no idea, so it will be a surprise for him.  We are cooking up his favorite meal - What he likes to call them, brown, bomber beans, fried potatoes, and cornbread.  Of course there will be meat, but I forgot to check on that part.  My sister is picking up sugar-free apple pie for him, and we are getting a regular cake, from Kroger.  I am getting sugar-free ice cream.  He is a diabetic, and a very good eater. Of course, the rest of us will enjoy that sugar added cake.  I'm sure he will sneak a small piece, if possible.

I've gotten myself showered and my lotion on.  I need to get my face painted.  I will get off here for now.  Everyone visiting this blog, please have a nice and safe weekend!

Happy Stamping!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment