Friday, August 18, 2017

Hi!

It is the early hour of Saturday, August 19th here.  I have been home a couple of hours, after a night of card making with girlfriends, and then dinner.  The cards tonight were fabulous.  Thank you,  Ann! We made a cute mermaid card tonight, one with a lighthouse and the third had fishes.  My favorite was the lighthouse, but I kept messing it up.  Of course, it was Stampin' Up products.  I was very nervous tonight, until I had been there a while, and then got relaxed and felt better about what I was doing.  It was fun.  Enjoyed the evening yakking back and forth and slappin' down some adhesive.

Then, we headed toward Ashland's Texas Roadhouse.  The busiest Texas Roadhouse in the USA, if you haven't heard of it.  That is the truth, too.  The service was a bit slow, but we had a cute waiter, so I let it pass. The food was worth the wait, though.  The talk was excellent.  Enjoyed the whole evening.

Early Friday morning, before I got out of bed, my daughter Victoria Faye, texts me pictures of her new family addition.  It is a little Schnauzer puppy.  She and her husband, Andy, have named him Chester, and he joins them and Colbie, the older brother from another mother mix.  I want to see him soon, so I will have to run to their house to visit.  They have been talking for a long time about buying one, and finally gave in.  He is a cute little puppy.  Can't wait to actually love on him.

Well, I guess I will head to bed.  I am sitting here by the lamp, currently typing, but had previously been flipping through the pages of the People magazine, which comes to my house every Friday, and has for several years.  I love the darn magazine, though lately they have been stating their political views, and they are the opposite of mine.  I'm open minded a bit, but I don't think everything I like in life needs to have politics thrown into it. My two cents worth!  Okay, I will go.  I will work on my People mag crossword puzzle.  I love those.  Hope you get a chance to ink up some rubber this weekend, as well as enjoy a little bit of the outside.  Summer is winding down, and the pool water sat at 84 degrees today.  I plan on swimming tomorrow a bit, but my heart is always on ink on the rubber!

Happy stamping!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment