Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hi!

Beautiful day here, with a temperature around 72.  The sun is perfect, and day is just wonderful. Had a great time yesterday with my friend, Barb Green, and sister, Tonya Matney Potter.  We went to The Scrapbook Page and hit Michael's and Hobby Lobby, as well as ate at Chili's.  We were going to go to Chilifest in downtown Huntington, but talked ourselves out of it. Not sure why.  But, it did involve a lot of walking, and my foot doesn't do good with lots of walking. 

Anyway, my first dish at Chili's was hideous to me, so I requested Bacon Chicken Quesadeias, and I'm not sure of that spelling, without the bacon.  I don't eat port.  Anyway, I'm not Jewish, just happen to believe the food laws are there for a reason.  But, they were delicious without the bacon, and hit the spot. No room for dessert, but recently was told to not eat them anyway, because I'm pre-diabetic.  That has to be one of the hardest things for me to have heard.  I am a cakaholic.  So, that was really hard.  Anyway, I even saved have my dish to begin with, and had the rest for dinner later that evening.  

I didn't spend much money, but did buy some things to help me get organized. I bought four 12 x 12" Iris container, for to actually hold stamps.  I bought a 12 drawer container sometime back for stamps and hate it, so I'm hoping to work on that, buy moving stamps to these containers.  

Today, I'm working on a hippo card, which is a step up card.  I haven't learned how to put pictures on this blog yet.  Something I need to check into.  Anyway, I only have four to make.  Thanks goodness.  I'm getting tired of coloring and die cutting out all the accessories. However, it beats fussy cutting.

Off to the craft room for a bit.  Everyone have a wonderful day!  Until next time!

Happy Stamping, 
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment